My new SSBC 4 piston brake kit came in! (pictures)

Seraphitia102

will post boobie pics for a supercharger
Oct 11, 2004
California
My SSBC 4 piston brakes have arrived... but I haven't put them on yet. They look gorgeous though

DSC06089.jpg

DSC06088.jpg

DSC06090.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Should hault you in a hurry and they look purty to boot. Post em when you get them mounted with SS lines I'm assuming? Boy, I haven't even upgraded to Cobra brakes yet - but they are on my short list after a tune and maybe another exhaust change.

Should hault you in a hurry and they look purty to boot. Post em when you get them mounted with SS lines I'm assuming? Boy, I haven't even upgraded to Cobra brakes yet - but they are on my short list after a tune and maybe another exhaust change.

your post is amusing, i want to do another exhaust change too. looks like i've been re-doing things on my car twice and no supercharger thus far. perhaps i'll change my future supercharger twice? :rlaugh:

no kidding, surley she coulda paid for a super charger by now :stick:

and ya...whatcha doing wit yer Cobra brakes??? ;)

I think ebay d:

Can I have your Cobra brakes? :D

Those SSBC brakes look like they will bring the car to a halt quickly.:nice:

ebay d:

so two brake upgrades and still no s/c???

Damn your a girl after my own heart. That car gets sweeter every time you post. And yeah get a S/C already. :)

honestly... i'm kinda afraid of supercharger reliability.... my car is a daily driver and i don't have much money for engine repairs.

They look nice :nice:

Are they an improvement over the cobra brakes?

I wonder if they'd clear my 18x9' bullitts?

yeah they will clear your bullits no problem :)

i don't know if they're an improvement over Cobra brakes so far (since they're not put on yet) but i remember someone describing in another thread that their SSBC 3 piston tri-power kit stops like a mad dog. :)

Mine is a daily driver!

There are people with 40K on mongoose kits, you can get more reliable then that!

what's your mileage like as a daily driver?

damn, those brakes look good :hail2:

+3

there a big difference between those and the brembo 00R brakes?

i'm not sure on this. i was considering getting the Cobra R brembo brakes but the caliper itself is smaller than the SSBC (I want as big as caliper as I can and yes, I measured both calipers and the SSBC ones are slightly larger) and they're powdercoated black. i want different color calipers to have them show more. i'm not sure if the piston sizes are the same though...

Two regular GT calipers per wheel?

:rlaugh: