My Next Project for the car

Killercanary said:
That was a typo on my part, sorry. I had a few drinks when I made that post. I meant 900+rwhp, which is close to the 1100 or so claimed fly wheel horsepower that ford claimed. I don't know where you guys are getting your info on the ford sportsman block, but I'm fairly certain you guys are putting more belief into what it can hold that it actually can... do some searches and see for yourself. Ford list it at 600fwhp, which is a LOT less than 700RWHP. Suffice it to say though that the A4 block will prove to be a sound foundation for whatever Charlie decides to throws at it and it will be the last thing he has to worry about breaking when he gets it all together. I can't wait to see what he assembles for his kick ass car.
exactly...i was a bit unclear as well....ive seen it advertised anywhere from 1000fwhp-1200fwhp......speaking of new combos....PAUL WTF IS GOIN DOWN IN YOUR GARAGE?!?!?!crapola crapola crapola crapola crapola crapola crapola come on meng, spill it.....its been LONG enuff:nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

stprorolla49 said:
speaking of new combos....PAUL WTF IS GOIN DOWN IN YOUR GARAGE?!?!?!crapola crapola crapola crapola crapola crapola crapola come on meng, spill it.....its been LONG enuff:nonono:

:Zip2: It will be unvailed in due time... nothing is set in stone yet. I have made a few purchases and I think I know the direction in which I am heading, but until I am 100% sure and start bolting things together I plan to keep it under wraps. No sense in getting interest peaked just to change my mind, which happens a LOT with me. All I can say is that I plan to change a LOT on the car, from looks to performance.

Hey everybody, I'll let you guys in on what Paul is doing as long as you dont tell him I told you.
1. He plans to do a srt-4 motor swap
2. He plans on getting a 3 foot aluminum racing wing
3. He's painting the car pink w/ purple racing stripes

Now nobody better tell him im the one who let the cat out of the bag!!:rlaugh:

J/K!! incase anybody wasnt sure!:lol:

onebad95 said:
Well, the wife said the only thing we haven't touched was the bottom end of he motor. I found a 302 A4 Block that has never been bored. Yes, I almost fell over also. Monica ended up buying for me for an early Christmas gift.

I have a couple qs:

Does your wife have a sister? Is she between the ages of 20 and 25? I am very interested if so. I prefer leggy brunettes but I'm willing to settle a little for personality.

Adam