My Own Business Thread

Strype

Cuthbert catcher
Founding Member
May 11, 1999
Huntsvegas, AL
I am so utterly sick of work. I'm overlooked, underpaid and tired of it. Are the first couple of years after college supposed to suck this bad?

Anywho... I want my own business. Not because I like to boss people around, but because I'm sick of being treated like the interns... and I HATE sitting behind this desk all day long :mad:

So... what kind of business do I start. Ideas :shrug:

Oh yeah- how do I go about doing it- anyone know about business loans?

One more thing, a Mustang Specialty shop wouldn't have enough business here unless it was online.

• Sponsors (?)

start a shop. you got at body and paint? or at least the prep part. good with an engine? start a shop that will do paint to putting on performance parts to doing repairs.

that's what i want to do after i get threw high school then college anyways

I was thinking about opening a golf range,, with like a mini golf course on the side (there is place by me which has been shut down for a while i wanna buy it and get it going again) i mean there is business cause people need to have recreation?? id have like an inhouse pro to help with lessons, and offer specials things like that.. but like you im in the same boat, i dont know where to start....

that and its kinda hard now i just got promoted to Art Director here and im outa college 3 years... so the money is finallllly starting to flow a lil bit!

1990Coupe said:
I was thinking about opening a golf range,, with like a mini golf course on the side (there is place by me which has been shut down for a while i wanna buy it and get it going again) i mean there is business cause people need to have recreation?? id have like an inhouse pro to help with lessons, and offer specials things like that.. but like you im in the same boat, i dont know where to start....

that and its kinda hard now i just got promoted to Art Director here and im outa college 3 years... so the money is finallllly starting to flow a lil bit!

Keep in mind that this is a seasonal type of business....You might want to think more year around....well, i guess that depends on where you live? I do know you can make pretty good money off driving ranges, since there's little start up money and nearly no maintanence.

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
Keep in mind that this is a seasonal type of business....You might want to think more year around....well, i guess that depends on where you live? I do know you can make pretty good money off driving ranges, since there's little start up money and nearly no maintanence.

I live like on the jersey shore - the range ive been looking at has heaters at each tee.. so id be able to keep the range open all year.. the mini golf area id have to close down but id think of that as some extra cash rather then depend on it.. well thats my idea anyways!!!

FORCED2DV8 said:
Few things to think about, Pick something you enjoy, Something that makes enough money to out weigh the extra work and responsiblity. And pick somehting your good at or really want to be good at. Go make your money:D

My attributes:

Drinking Alcohol
Smoking Cigarettes
Eating
Gettin ma freak on
Shooting
Shifting Gears
Rythm Guitar

:shrug:

Oh yeah and more recently Thread Derailment which I learn from DMAN :)