N/A Club Members come in! Im Sorry!!

Built98GT

Oct 17, 2005
OKC
I dont know if anyone remember the thread I made about the Eagle talon TSI i bought but newayz,I traded the car to a friend and fellow stangnet board member for a little boost. In about 3 weeks when I have the time and money to put it on I will no longer be N/A.Its a Vortech V-1 S trim with a 12lb. pulley and an anderson power pipe. Just thought I would share my joy with the rest of u guys. I cant wait to get it on.If any of yall have this kit let me know how u like it and what kind of gains I can expect with the way its pullied.Im making 297rwhp and 327trq now wil all mods in my sig.

pic.php

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16321182332.jpg&s=f5
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16321182332.jpg&s=f5

• Sponsors (?)

01Steeda said:
Nice grab, the only thing I would say is watch your boost with regards to compression and non IC. I think you could see 420 RWHP at 12lbs.

I dont think the compression should be a problem as I am 9.5:1
Honestly I was hoping for a little more than 420rwhp
Do you think I will really only gain 120rwhp running 12psi?
I sure hope I can get more than that!
And hopefully I can rig up an IC setup within the next year also.

Built98GT said:
I dont think the compression should be a problem as I am 9.5:1
Honestly I was hoping for a little more than 420rwhp
Do you think I will really only gain 120rwhp running 12psi?
I sure hope I can get more than that!
And hopefully I can rig up an IC setup within the next year also.

well if I can get my electrical problems fixed I'll let ya know a good estimate. I am at 9.5:1 also hehe. I thought you might have been higher with the pi heads and aftermarket pistons(no clue what dish you had).

I am being conservative. you could make over 450.... hell i dunno :shrug:

To me, FI without IC is so wastefull, but I imagine you plan to IC, it's a must...even if you have to rig something up out of an old thunderbird, IC it!!!! It's sooo important, atleast in my experience the difference was night and day..

:SNSign:

QuickCapri83 said:
To me, FI without IC is so wastefull, but I imagine you plan to IC, it's a must...even if you have to rig something up out of an old thunderbird, IC it!!!! It's sooo important, atleast in my experience the difference was night and day..

:SNSign:

Yea I do plan on doing a FMIC as soon as possible after I get it on.Im just a little strapped for cash right now and I still need to buy some #42 injectors before I put this kit on.would 500rwhp be attainable with the IC?

Built98GT said:
Yea I do plan on doing a FMIC as soon as possible after I get it on.Im just a little strapped for cash right now and I still need to buy some #42 injectors before I put this kit on.would 500rwhp be attainable with the IC?

If you get a 14# pulley with that IC, then I think 500RWHP should be attainable. :nice:

hotmustang331 said:
If you get a 14# pulley with that IC, then I think 500RWHP should be attainable. :nice:

wouldnt the anderson power pipe I have put me around 14psi newayz?I thought it gave a couple of extra pounds of boost but i may be wrong.And does anyone have a suggestion on a good cheap place to buy an intercooler or maybe shoot me a link to one.I dont know which intercooler will fit either.