Naperville IL

SnakeyVert said:
seriously, come visit first, for a few days...you may not like the constant rush and under the gun feeling we have here...for me, this is a GREAT place to visit, and a pain in the ass to live

I agree with you! I'm originally from a small town in central Illinois (I've been up here 6 years now), and I'm about fed up with traffic here. Everyone is in a big rush. :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

Cool...actually my stang is now garaged in the winter just picked up a nice little beater for $200 bucks from a guy in my car club.... My townhouse is right across the street from the park district Shauna, there's always a cop there waiting to bust me on my way home in the stang surpised they haven't ticketed me for my exhaust or tint yet

cap42 said:
Cool...actually my stang is now garaged in the winter just picked up a nice little beater for $200 bucks from a guy in my car club.... My townhouse is right across the street from the park district Shauna, there's always a cop there waiting to bust me on my way home in the stang surpised they haven't ticketed me for my exhaust or tint yet

Man everyone has a beater but me! Well there are 2 park districts, I went to the one on Briarcliff, right off of 53 a street away from Lily Cache on Wed night. Is this the one you are talking about? You are right across from the one on Briarcliff, or the other one?