NastyStang113 just got blown !!

• Sponsors (?)

NICE !!!! Pic nasty.... now with the upgraded Fuel pump and raising the boost youll be pushing the limits of the block ...right..?? Are you planing on working the internals of the engine next... Second, hows the daily driving with SC on...? Thanks !

I seen your car over near the tower side ticket booth...car looked good. The 113 mph is quite nice. The temp was definately up there..I got toasted on saturday.

Thanks. It was pretty bad. My girlfriend got sick from the sun and not eating. I ended up pretty burnt.

NICE !!!! Pic nasty.... now with the upgraded Fuel pump and raising the boost youll be pushing the limits of the block ...right..?? Are you planing on working the internals of the engine next... Second, hows the daily driving with SC on...? Thanks !

Thanks !! I'm trying to keep the stock block for as long as possible so who knows what I'll end up doing as a "final" set-up as far as pulleys, etc. I'd like to keep the stock block for at least another year if I can keep it together. Than all bets are off, I'll probably get a new 298 c.i. block or something. Who knows ... Daily driving is awesome. It's smoother than before, everyone who rides in it agrees with me. I'm a little more careful around the corners though.