near stock 94 gt

• Sponsors (?)

200-205 at the wheels

none too shabby considering:nice:

this is the first sn95 ive owned....i like the car more now then when i was thinking about buying it.....its growing on me.....was supposed to hit test and tune the other night but got rained out.....im real curious to see what times it will run as it is now.....im not going to cut this car up but im going to do a 393 over the course of several months...

I went 14.1 with mods listed in my sig.

I'm hoping for something near a 14.low...not sure but im pretty close to the mods in your sig except i have an ebay short throw shifter so i didnt even mention it...nitto 285/35's in the rear 3:73's,bbk x-pipe(no cats),flowmaster 40's(all exhaust is 2.5),bbk cai and maf,and im not running a pump...13deg timing.....i mat be wrong but the car doesn't run like a 14:high car.....dont know whats in the motor but it only has 19,000 mikes on it...guy i got the car from is also a tech and he got the motor from some place in california that remans h.o. motors and they came highly recommended(it is a 306)....but to his knowledge its close to a stock build:shrug:

here's the truth....im hoping for a 13:high:lol:

I'm hoping for something near a 14.low...not sure but im pretty close to the mods in your sig except i have an ebay short throw shifter so i didnt even mention it...nitto 285/35's in the rear 3:73's,bbk x-pipe(no cats),flowmaster 40's(all exhaust is 2.5),bbk cai and maf,and im not running a pump...13deg timing.....i mat be wrong but the car doesn't run like a 14:high car.....dont know whats in the motor but it only has 19,000 mikes on it...guy i got the car from is also a tech and he got the motor from some place in california that remans h.o. motors and they came highly recommended(it is a 306)....but to his knowledge its close to a stock build:shrug:

here's the truth....im hoping for a 13:high:lol:

My motor has 200,000+ miles.:D

Its all in how good you can drive.

I picked up 5 tenths by learning how to launch and shift.

Goodluck tho.

My motor has 200,000+ miles.:D

Its all in how good you can drive.

I picked up 5 tenths by learning how to launch and shift.

Goodluck tho.

thanks!

heat the tires good and it hooks good at 2750rpm on the street so track should be better....ill play with shift points between 4500-5000.....pulls clean to 5000 which is contrary to what ive seen in some other 94-95's....but well see!:nice:

thanks!

heat the tires good and it hooks good at 2750rpm on the street so track should be better....ill play with shift points between 4500-5000.....pulls clean to 5000 which is contrary to what ive seen in some other 94-95's....but well see!:nice:

I lanched at 2000rpm,which was a 2.1 60ft time. I may have a little better time, if I launched a little higher.

Yes, do not go past 5000rpm. Kills the run.

But the next time I hit the track, I hope its in the 13s. :D

car went [email protected] with 2.01 60ft launching at 3700....only made 4 passes but each time was a little quicker as i wasnt sure what it would launch at.....the next run was slower it spun and they called the trcak due to mist....as the car sits i think at best at will do a 14.3.....no 13.high for this combo....the 351 build has begun!!!!!!!!!:mad: