Neat dash feature

• Sponsors (?)

exwifegotstang said:
Yes, It's a blue button on the bottom right of the Key Fob. I had a hard time finding it myself, discovered it by accident while driving through a car wash!

but why did they have to put the alarm button right next to it? do you know how many times i've set the horn a'blaring just trying to get into the trunk?

:bang: Heaven forbid you have the mycolor set to red because you may be travelling at a nice clip when that sucker pops open out of nowhere. Or you could just put your computer case in the back and when you lay down the law on some idiot ricer, that bag falls over pulling the emergency release popping your lid and setting off an unsettleing beep while going like a s.o.b. (thats my personal favorite)

dmaxstang said:
:bang: Heaven forbid you have the mycolor set to red because you may be travelling at a nice clip when that sucker pops open out of nowhere. Or you could just put your computer case in the back and when you lay down the law on some idiot ricer, that bag falls over pulling the emergency release popping your lid and setting off an unsettleing beep while going like a s.o.b. (thats my personal favorite)
huh? i dont get it..... :shrug:

I happened to me today when i had around 11kms left for gas the gauge turned red i was expecting this but didn't know when, i read this topic a few days ago, neat feature

199 said:
I happened to me today when i had around 11kms left for gas the gauge turned red i was expecting this but didn't know when, i read this topic a few days ago, neat feature

Heh, now there's going to be a bunch of new Mustangs on the side of the road out of gas from guys trying to see the red gauge. :rlaugh: