Neat Mustang Ad billboards

• Sponsors (?)

The billboards and technology may exist, but I still say they are PS'd. The shadow is all wrong on the one in the desert. and in all 3, the board is at the same exact angle.

but still cool none the less.

I don't get Ford. They Market the Mustang as fast and sporty, yet aim to sell mostly V6's???

People see the "300 HP, Go Fast" marketing for the Mustang.. Then when they get to the dealership to see that the difference between a V6 and V8 is about 5 grand, they opt for the V6...

Also, the selling points for the V6 engine are better gas mileage and cheaper insurance- some stupid broad tried it on me my when I got the '04...:nono:

In the end, I think people want to see the bottom line- what their payment will be each month...:nonono:

you nay sayers are funny, it was allready proven by 2 sources to be real.

I think it's pretty damn cool

True.

I'm not disputing if the billboards are real or not. I'm saying the advertisement (photos) of said bilboards are not genuine photos.

The best way I can get my point across is that a ball of cold lard may be used for a photoshoot of icecream. Yes icecream exist, but not in the context of the advertisement. :D

People see the "300 HP, Go Fast" marketing for the Mustang.. Then when they get to the dealership to see that the difference between a V6 and V8 is about 5 grand, they opt for the V6...

Also, the selling points for the V6 engine are better gas mileage and cheaper insurance- some stupid broad tried it on me my when I got the '04...:nono:

In the end, I think people want to see the bottom line- what their payment will be each month...:nonono:

See, i can't purchase a vehicle like that. If i want a Mustang GT, i go buy a GT. I don't settle for a V6 simply for the cheaper payment.

Ok, a Mustang is a bad example. Let's use a random car with a few model lines. Normally i would research them and discover which one has the options, wheels, etc that I want. Then i go for that model. I could never downgrade for the sake of a cheaper payment. I fi can't afford the model I want, i go find something else rather than settle.

To me, buying a V6 Mustang when you really would like to have a GT is "settling" :shrug:

See, i can't purchase a vehicle like that. If i want a Mustang GT, i go buy a GT. I don't settle for a V6 simply for the cheaper payment.

Ok, a Mustang is a bad example. Let's use a random car with a few model lines. Normally i would research them and discover which one has the options, wheels, etc that I want. Then i go for that model. I could never downgrade for the sake of a cheaper payment. I fi can't afford the model I want, i go find something else rather than settle.

To me, buying a V6 Mustang when you really would like to have a GT is "settling" :shrug:

But people buy Mustangs because they want Mustangs, not because they want a 300hp sports car.