NEBOC First Meet April 8th ('06 Season Starts)

dark_cobra_01

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2002
RI BEACHES
Final Update for Event :

We are going for the whole thing !! A 2 DAY EVENT

April 8th and 9th.. There will be members and more in attendance on both days... We decided this would be good for everyone , because some people had thier schedules arranged already for Saturday..

So, I will see everyone on Both days !!

-DC

http://www.muscle-mustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7502

-------------------------

New England Stangers,

The time has come again, we are all about to come out of a looonnnnng stang hibernation here in New England and are ready to enjoy yet another season of NEBOC events. Everyone is welcome to come on by and check out the fun.

This one event in particular has been a large one in the past when it comes to getting out in your ride to help rid yourself of that stang cabin fever we all suffer from up north... SO SEE U THERE

------------------------

Update 3/31: I just got to fill everyone in on this...

We have Mike coming to the A&W again with his FORD GT Supercar.. I talked to him today and he said he'll stop in and hang out.

I think he had a good time with us last year because he sounded excited to meet with us again.. And he has a lil mustang secret as well, But I'll let him tell everyone

1 Week to Go !!!

Event: A&W 1st Meet of the Season
Date: Sunday April 9th @ 4 PM
Place: A&W N.Smithfield RI --> Directions

NEBOC.org

• Sponsors (?)

Update 3/31: I just got to fill everyone in on this...

We have Mike coming to the A&W again with his FORD GT Supercar.. I talked to him today and he said he'll stop in and hang out.

I think he had a good time with us last year because he sounded excited to meet with us again.. And he has a lil mustang secret as well, But I'll let him tell everyone

1 Week to Go !!!

Final Update for Event :

We are going for the whole thing !! A 2 DAY EVENT

April 8th and 9th.. There will be members and more in attendance on both days... We decided this would be good for everyone , because some people had thier schedules arranged already for Saturday..

So, I will see everyone on Both days !!

-DC

So I spend a good portion of the day cleaning the car right. Noticing that 5 o'clock was hitting the bell and was like *****, running late. Jump in the car and head up to A&W and was in the area by 5:35. What do I see ...... No cars. Call up a buddy and was like, "dude, you there?" he was like, "no, everyone jumped in their car's and left like 5 min ago. Make it to the corner of A&W and see only 3 cars in the lot.

:owned:

Guess I need a earlier jump on things next time. :shrug:

RickieFrat said:
So I spend a good portion of the day cleaning the car right. Noticing that 5 o'clock was hitting the bell and was like *****, running late. Jump in the car and head up to A&W and was in the area by 5:35. What do I see ...... No cars. Call up a buddy and was like, "dude, you there?" he was like, "no, everyone jumped in their car's and left like 5 min ago. Make it to the corner of A&W and see only 3 cars in the lot.

:owned:

Guess I need a earlier jump on things next time. :shrug:

You didn't see me ?? We were last one's out... Like 5:45 or so..

The chill was still in the air a bit once you stood out there for over an hour.. The Stang Train did leave a bit earlier than usual because of the chill..