Need help finding a car in MA!

cobra1015

Founding Member
Oct 18, 2001
Lynn, Massachusetts
Well after having some serious financial problems in the family and having to sell my 99 cobra I am now stuck lookin for a fox body stang. I have never even really looked at non modular stangs but from what I have seen I really like the 90 notch backs. I looked in the classifides and the few I found when I searched were in GA and MI obviously not anywhere near MA. I know sellin stuff on here is illegal but if anyone knew where I could maybe find what I am lookin for or could PM me with the name of maybe a friend that was sellin their stang I would really appreciate it. Thanks alot Jay :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

in the wheeler dealer in wmass, theres a 93 hatch, new black cerry paint, 5.0 5spd mac off road exhaust, new weld rims and tires says car is in better than showroom condition there asken 4800 B.O. # is 413-374-7803 ask for tom

theres another one in Agawam mass, its a 88 lx 5.0 5spd 5k on rebuilt motor and it has a Tremec Tranny 15k invested all recipts he wants 6000$
#413-786-2570

then they have a 94 GT 5spd 5.0 cobra hood 68k REd 6,200$ 413-789-0916

Hope I helped out, got them out of my local auto shopper

cobra1015 said:
I went to the store but the damn place didnt have any more want ads lol. Figures the lx is way out in agawam. Thanks for the help. Jay

Your'e from Lynn??? Just wait long enough, and somebody will eventually dump one that they stole........ :D :rlaugh:

Ehh I have never had a problem In Brockton, Lawrence, Lowell or Lynn for that matter but Dorchester is a shady ass place to go drivin. Why do you drive through lynn are you from Salem or something? Oh yea my favorite 7-11 guy got stabbed to death last week. I'll miss his funny accent.

cobra1015 said:
Ehh I have never had a problem In Brockton, Lawrence, Lowell or Lynn for that matter but Dorchester is a shady ass place to go drivin. Why do you drive through lynn are you from Salem or something? Oh yea my favorite 7-11 guy got stabbed to death last week. I'll miss his funny accent.

Im from canton originally, but now im stuck on the island nation of nahant :bs: yeah that stabbing was bull$h1t, all over a few dollars and some beef jerky :notnice:

Lol island nation haha. Nahant is kool in the summer I guess. It is a local beach that isnt to dirty. Sometimes it can get bad but that is only because some people need a good kick in the head when it comes to pickin up their trash. I like to take my girl down to 40 steps their is this other spot I've made her strip at hehe. FYI dont go drivin through peabody too fast especially with that tint. The cops their are dick heads. Hey you ever race down 107 in the summer?

The sad part about the stabbin is that right on the damn door it says the register only hold 100 dollars at all times and employees DO NOT have comb to safe. Poor bastard was just tryin to do his job. Ahh well what can ya do

cobra1015 said:

Hey don't be hating on Dorchester. :nonono:

It can be shady at times, but it isn't that bad. Are you forgetting about Roxbury and Mattapan?

I'm sure their are bad places all over but I mean I have been through all of NY, all boston obviously, through miami and foreign countries and I have never been scared to go down a street drivin or walkin for that matter. If you come from a big city you know what to do, not to do, and what not to say. Street smarts keep bullets out your ass, but their are always exceptions. Like when I was caught in a driveby.

Well back on topis lol I found a car. I found an 89 GT in Fall River for 3990. The paint is great, interior is perfectly clean, and the engine runs really smooth. It should considering it only has 79k on it. I'm tryin to get a car fax done for me but noone has replied so far. If anyone has carfax going this is the VIN 1FABP42E6KF198898. Thanks alot. Jay

cobra1015 said:
Well back on topis lol I found a car. I found an 89 GT in Fall River for 3990. The paint is great, interior is perfectly clean, and the engine runs really smooth. It should considering it only has 79k on it. I'm tryin to get a car fax done for me but noone has replied so far. If anyone has carfax going this is the VIN 1FABP42E6KF198898. Thanks alot. Jay

Sounds Cool! good luck Jay!