Need help finding a car in MA!

Well I got the carfax and it was clean so atleast that is comforting. I should be driving it by tuesday. Its just a pain in the ass because I have to purchase the car in Fall River drive all the way to Lynn (north or Boston) to register and insure it, drive back to Fall River to pick it up and finally drive the damn thing either to school (Buzzards Bay, Bourne or Home). Tuesday is going to be a long day lol. O yea are any of you guys in the LMMC-CT? I was lookin at their site and was considering joining. I could use some friends who know what places to buy from and where not too etc. Well thanks again. Lata Jay

• Sponsors (?)

cobra1015 said:
Well back on topis lol I found a car. I found an 89 GT in Fall River for 3990. The paint is great, interior is perfectly clean, and the engine runs really smooth. It should considering it only has 79k on it. I'm tryin to get a car fax done for me but noone has replied so far. If anyone has carfax going this is the VIN 1FABP42E6KF198898. Thanks alot. Jay
where in fall river ? thats where iam from lovely little crap hole isnt it

I drive past a blue Mustang 5.0 every morning. It is for sale, and located on Bartholemew street in Peabody. If you head into Wyoma Square in lynn towards Lynnfield and bare right at the light where the road forks, follow that down several miles. You will pass a day car on the left and there will be a seafood restaurant on the right. Make a left onto the side street accross from the seafood restaurant.

The car will be about 1/8 mile on the left. If you get lost mail me at [email protected] and I'll try to improve the directions.

Good luck

mustang35thann said:
I drive past a blue Mustang 5.0 every morning. It is for sale, and located on Bartholemew street in Peabody. If you head into Wyoma Square in lynn towards Lynnfield and bare right at the light where the road forks, follow that down several miles. You will pass a day car on the left and there will be a seafood restaurant on the right. Make a left onto the side street accross from the seafood restaurant.

The car will be about 1/8 mile on the left. If you get lost mail me at [email protected] and I'll try to improve the directions.

Good luck

I just bought the 89 GT today. It runs good but I have to ask my mechanic about the tranny. It doesnt go into 1 like It should. Thanks for the help though I appreciate it.