Need help.

Neitzguy

Nov 21, 2004
Ok, i got my stang about a month ago and im looking into performance mods. doe you guys wanna throw out some brand names for cold air intakes, exaust, superchargers, high performans wheels suspension, the whole kablewie. of course im not gonna make one big purchase, but i wanna make a plan, look at my budget. thanks for the help. by the way its a white 03 mustang V6 coupe. for far i have an optx 7 color led which kicks ass and dual 10" eclipses pushed by a kicker kx350.

• Sponsors (?)

It would help to know your long term goals and how much your looking to spend. Sure, you could get twin turbos and a completly forged block, but why do that when all the performance your looking for can come from a 8.8 rear end w/ 3.73 gears, underdrive pullies, and a CAI?

i guess i should have been a little more specific. Im goin for a professional showcar, ive been on a team before but decided to venture on my own. I mainley did electrical and helped with detailing. I alrady have a razzi kit picked out, but you have to lift u the hood. if theres one thing i dont know about cars, its basically anything to do with performance. my car needs balls, something worth lifting the hood to see. not only that, you get to start it up and rev' er a few times, that and i like speed. :D Like ur stang by the way, that stalker kit looks nice. i should mention ill be having a small sponsership fund soon, if everything goes well.