Electrical Need Micro Switch for 2011 GT convertible

sgk11gt

Nov 5, 2023
Port Ludlow WA
The top on my 2011 GT convertible was stuck in the down position. Wife went to the dealer and they got it back up manually. They said I need a new module: AR3Z13C788-D, or equivalent. Dealer said they are discontinued. I can find NONE anywhere. Am I screwed? Any help with this issue will be GREATLY appreciated. Hope Ford did not screw me out of a large portion of my car's value. Thanks in advance for any help!

• Sponsors (?)

Hope Ford did not screw me out of a large portion of my car's value. Thanks in advance for any help!
It is not just Ford.
Any Auto Manufacturer is not required to provide parts for vehicle over 10 years old.
This is impacting millions of owners of "old" cars/trucks.
It will get worse as the push for EV gets more traction. A lot of people are going to refuse to buy an EV and instead repair/maintain their current ICE vehicle.
Although the EV market is getting a reality check.
Ford paused construction of a $10+ BILLION EV plant due to slow/no sales of EV vehicles.
To put a finer point on it, I work at a GM Dealership. They average 100 new vehicle sales per month. Which is not bad for the middle of Maine.
So far this year, they have sold just over 1,000 new vehicles. Of that, only 5 were EV.

Found a used top module and top now works. But the problem is now a micro switch for the right rear window. Need to find a good used one. Part number appears to be: 1519065 1356A. I have a pic attached. Hope someone has a lead on a source. Thanks again for the great forum!
top position switch part #.jpg