Need New Brake Pads. Curious As To Which Brand You Think I Should Go With.

S.D.-Stangman said:
Hawks are really good too, dont think you can go wrong either way. I also like the fact that you have full braking power at any temp with the Greenstuff, and even thought they are dirty, they are extremely rotor friendly

Good luck either way... :nice:

Do you mean that with Hawk pads you dont have full braking power at any temp? I'm also considering upgrading the pads, and stuck between Hawks and Greenstuff... Between those two, I dont mind any extra dust, but I wish the grippiest pedal feel, and fade resistance..

Cheers
Dan

• Sponsors (?)

94DanStang said:
$60 - $70 is not bad. The $175 for the Greenstuff pads - that's a different story. We all want good stuff, just wondering what was out there for us budget minded folks.
He meant all four. And I think he was talking about the other pads. :shrug:

Greenstuff's for my Cobra are $79 for the front. So they would be alittle cheaper for a GT. The front pads need to be changed way more than the rear's.

vipergts281 said:
Long time no see.

How are you?

OT:

Howdy!

Been busy with kids and work. I don't get much of a chance to roam any forum here besides the Saleen section. Plus the G35 is taking up some of my time as well.

Having fun with your Cobra, I take it?

I'll be posting some updates on the Saleen soon. :)

Head Paneer said:
OT:

Howdy!

Been busy with kids and work. I don't get much of a chance to roam any forum here besides the Saleen section. Plus the G35 is taking up some of my time as well.

Having fun with your Cobra, I take it?

I'll be posting some updates on the Saleen soon. :)
Yeah, how are the kids and the G35 doing? I love those cars. :nice:

The Cobra is provding some fun. But is is also providing lots of headaches. I am not going to get into it again, but I've had a handful of problems with it already. It's fast as hell, but thats about it.

If you did a seacrh on my name, you'd see that I spend too much time here, lol. During the week there isn't much to do. So I sit in front of my computer after work.

Hope all is well with you and the family.

Take it easy. :cheers:

NasaGT said:
Done - if I can remember to do it tonight. :doh:
Thanks for the e-mail. :cheers:

BullittPlaya- Dude you better knock it the fauk off with your useless, informative comments. I'm just about ready for a little road trip to Houston to beat the living piss out of you. I'm sure I could get a good group of people to assist me as well. Stay the frig off of this site.

Later. :rolleyes: