need pics of 94-95 ac delete

mcvey90

Founding Member
Jan 24, 2002
B TOWN
I was hoping to come across some pics of 94-95 mustang gt's with the ac delete kit installed so I can get an idea of how to put mine on when I get it. I just bought a used one from a guy on stangnet and I was just wanting to get a picture in my head how it goes on.

Looks like it has a pulley and it may not move the ps unit up like it does on the pre 94's.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

what??

ya it's necessary for my particular situation.

Don't really need it in a race car ya know, beings how the strip is only a 1/4 mile long and not 500 miles.

so did ya have a pic cuz thats what the thread was intended for.

thanks in advance to anyone who can help

94SC50 said:
Is one nec. to delete the A/C? :shrug:

NO. You do not need a kit to delete the A/C in 94/95 mustangs. All you need is a shorter belt.

This brings us to the next question: Why do they sell A/C delete kits?

ANSWER:Because there are a bunch of people out there who think they need to have one.

LOL! :D
I didn't think so I was reading different responses and the concensus seemed to be no.
I just didn't find the answer to what size belt I need with just smog and A/C deleted with an S-trim crank? :shrug:

The delete kit is needed for 93-down cars...which basically moves the P/S pump. 94/95 guys do not need a delete kit or pulley. I wanna say I ran a 94.5in belt. As mentioned above..string will do the measuring.

Troy