Need some advice gents

Kronos

Apr 4, 2005
the boondocks
while i was in boot camp over the summer my dad took my 97 gt to the shop to fix a leak in my exhaust (LT's, o/r x-pipe, flowmaster 40's) the guy he took it to (just so happened he races chevy :notnice: ) took the headers off said they didn't fit my car and he put my stock manifolds off and got rid of the x pipe too. my dad who was oblivious thought he was doing me a great deed by fixing my car didn't realize he was getting ripped off the mech said that he had to cut the headers and x-pipe out :bs: so i can't resell or put them back on. This happened so long ago that i can't do anything about it now. Now i think i just want to sell my 97 and get a cobra probably an 03-04 model . Should i do this or just start over on my 97. i'm pretty much convinced on the cobra just thought i would get more profesional opinions :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

I think if you have the cash and can find a decent shape 03/04 Cobra you should go for it.. especially if you haven't done the PI swap on the '97 yet. That's just one more thing to add to the list.

Cobra's rule.

AAGGHHHHH! I would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad I wouldnt know what i would do. I would just by the cobra man....he just send 1K down the drain. I would go tell the shop owner how much of a retard he is and he will NEVER get your buisness again.