Need some paint ideas

muh'stang

If I were rich, I'd make sure all the scoops on my
Sep 26, 2003
Quesnel, B.C., Canada
Found a painter, conveniently 5 houses down from me. So Im starting body work today. Its likely going to end up something along the lines of candy apple red I think. Im debating two toning it with the top black, but that would need something to break up the long straight color seam. I cant find much to look at on good to get ideas from, maybe im searching the wrong terms. Im looking for ideas not necessarily two tone, could be anything just not way over the top. Something with some subtle design, anyone got a link, pics, ideas? share em

this has potential
pics2007181.jpg

my car
mustang.jpg
effect.

• Sponsors (?)

I picked that up for $1k last fall. Its an 87 with 100k miles, engine is real healthy, AOD tranny shifts hard, 2.73 lsd, no rust just some dents. Needs a front bumper cover, hood, a few dents, hinge pins. Other than that its pretty good, awsome considering the price.
Im on the fence about the cut outs, I dont mind them but the pipes stick out too much and the cut outs are cut to wide. If I can find a rear cover cheap cheap ill swap em out, but I dont hate em enough to spend too much on a new rear cover. Im on a tight budget here, trading labor with the painter so I just need to buy paint. By the time this thing is shiny and straight I should be in under $1500 grand total...for this year.

So, anyone seen any cool fox body paint jobs, got pics?