Need Your Help Mustang Fans

Discussion in 'Other Auto Tech' started by 1980roadrunner, Nov 2, 2009.

1. 1980roadrunner

1980roadrunner New Member

Hello Mustang fans! With all due respect to Ford Mustangs, im from fbodymopars.com and we need your help with a problem.
    Our vehicles which would be, 1976-1980 Plymouth Volare's & Dodge Aspen's were upfitted with T-Tops by a company called Cars & Concepts and suffer from cracked, weather beat, worn-out T-Top weatherstripping. No one currently makes any reproduction T-Top seals for our cars and there are no NOS weatherstripping available.

1st question:
    Did Cars & Concepts upfit T-Tops for the 1981-1988 Ford Mustangs?
    2nd question:
    Can some of you post pictures of all the weatherstrip pieces used for your 1981-1984 T-Top Mustangs. I believe this is the same style T-Tops that are used in our Volare's & Aspen's.

Ive looked at several pictures of the T-Top weatherstrip kits that are on ebay for 1981-1984 Mustangs and the weatherstrip look very similar, I just need some measurements and better detailed pictures to be sure.

Here are some photos, I will try to take some of my car tomorrow to show you guys what the weatherstrip looks like.
    Thanks alot guys.

Attached Files:

2. 1980roadrunner

1980roadrunner New Member

Anyone able to take off their t-top glass and measure the weatherstrip that runs around the body of the car? Getting ready to buy a set of the weatherstrip but would definetly like some measurements to compare with mine.