Vinland
churchsign2.jpg

Attachments

• churchsign2.jpg
    churchsign2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 130
  • Sponsors (?)

It's too bright in here for me.
I'll quote something from a book I found on Amazon.

Lost books of the Bible by Rh Value Publishing
"When the Lord Jesus was coming home in the evening with Joseph, he met a boy who ran so hard against him, that he threw him down; To whom the Lord Jesus said `As thou hast thrown me down, so shalt thou fall, nor ever rise.' And that moment the boy fell down and died." (I infancy, Ch. XIX, vv. 22-24)

Actually there are some books actually called the "lost books of the Bible" that were books well known, but not chosen and included in the Bible when it was compiled.

The ones chosen to be included in the Bible were the ones Jesus directly quoted from when He was teaching and speaking. In this way He himself was the one that confirmed they were true books and from God for us. And then the remaining few were written specifically about Him by men that were contemporary with Him and walked with Him. Paul being the only exception to that rule - but he's a diff story.

Here's the REAL lost books: http://www.carm.org/lostbooks.htm

What you've got there is a book published in 1988, written in old english style to sound like a King James Bible, but it's just a book someone wrote. Like a Honda owner re-writing the history of the SVO because he hates it. It's $21 and available here and there.

It's not a new idea, take someone who hates God but a gifted writer, have him craft a counterview, mysteriously the text surfaces. It spins another viewpoint, never disagreeing with the real text directly that it is attacking, but claiming to provide additional information recommended to assist the informed scholar or believer. It's real goal is to keep the foolish stuck with their uncertainties, and provide fodder for hater's to quote and toss around. It's rubbish. Stay away from it. There's actually a lot better stuff than this book that does a better job confusing people and keeping them from God. Satan is the author of confusion.

Crovax said:
It's too bright in here for me.
I'll quote something from a book I found on Amazon.

Lost books of the Bible by Rh Value Publishing
"When the Lord Jesus was coming home in the evening with Joseph, he met a boy who ran so hard against him, that he threw him down; To whom the Lord Jesus said `As thou hast thrown me down, so shalt thou fall, nor ever rise.' And that moment the boy fell down and died." (I infancy, Ch. XIX, vv. 22-24)

Here is a great way to see if that really is a "lost" scripture. Does that match Jesus/Gods character from the entire REST of the bible? Jesus, was brutally whipped, beaten and mocked, then carred a giant wooden cross up a giant hill, only to be nailed to it, while wearing a crown of thorns/scorn...upon that cross he died, and not soon after was pierced in the side by a spear of a roman soilder. Now at what point did Jesus Turn on the people who hurt him, beat him down or got in his way? Righteously he could killed every man woman and child there....Just as if that story was true(which i believe it is NOT), he could have righteously killed that boy aswell. Its against his nature and his character. "The Son of man has not come to condem the world, but to seek and to save those who are lost". The Bible has a verse for those who would like to "add" onto the bible, lets just say it wont be pretty for them !