NEPAer's Scranton PA Quaker Steak and Lube Grand Opening

• Sponsors (?)

Sweet, wish I could be there . . . You'll have to post some pics. Been to the one in Bloom' several times, love it there . . . also thanks for the introduction to PennMustangs. I am now an official member there, too. I added you as my referrer, dunno if ya get a special prize for referring or not, maybe a pin or something after 10 enlistments, lol. But at least ya got the bragging rights. Goin to check out my new forum. See ya 'round.

Sweet, wish I could be there . . . You'll have to post some pics. Been to the one in Bloom' several times, love it there . . . also thanks for the introduction to PennMustangs. I am now an official member there, too. I added you as my referrer, dunno if ya get a special prize for referring or not, maybe a pin or something after 10 enlistments, lol. But at least ya got the bragging rights. Goin to check out my new forum. See ya 'round.

hey rob, glad you had a chance to join the forum (and thanks for the referal)! Make sure you introduce yourself there.... lots of good people. Glad to see your local too you def need keep checking back there....plenty of local events going on from april - oct...