Never showed any pics of my car so here it is....

wht87gt

Mar 16, 2003
Oxford, MA
She's not very pretty to look at but it goes like hell. Body work and paint is next on the list. I think I'm gonna try to paint it myself but we'll see how that goes. Oh, and I'm well aware of how chitty my engine bay looks. :rolleyes: I'm going to take care of that when I paint the car. I'll try to get a video up here soon also.

IMG_8603.jpg

IMG_8619.jpg

IMG_8602.jpg

IMG_8606.jpg

IMG_8615.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

You can't see it in the pics but during my HCI install if I happened to touch the car with grease on my hands the paint would just suck up the grease, and no matter what I do it won't come off. So NO there is nothing left of the paint to get any shine at all.

Thanks guys, I'm glad to see that I got some positive comments on my car. It really isn't much to look at but it's getting there! As far as the LX wing goes heres the story behind it...I got rearended a while back and the hatch was all rotted to begin with and the impact just completely did it in. So I searched and searched for a while for a nice clean hatch, it just so happens that the one I found was off an LX. Once it was painted and on the car I kinda liked it so it stayed. I do have a cobra wing in the garage waiting to go on but I don't have a welder right now to fill in all the holes that don't get used. Oh, and I'm undecided what color I'm going to paint it. Maybe stay white or I was thinking some shade of blue.