new 5.0 the time is now

dynasty_365

Jan 13, 2010
ok folks. i recently ordered my new 2011 5.0 and was wondering what do ya'll think the first mods should b on it. i know eventually i'ma throw a kennebell on there but for right now i'ma keep it simple.

i'm guessing the usual would be

CAI
exhaust
tune
throttle body
headers

what else?

i should have around 12000 dollars to play with in february so i want to get everything in line

• Sponsors (?)

I think I actually am going to do a shelby replica. So cold air intake and a tune and exhaust. Gotta have that exhaust on point. What do u guys feel the best exhaust set up is so far. I've been on YouTube watching exhaust set ups for the last couple of weeks

Where can I view that LMR package?

Man if I could get a gt500 I sure would. Maybe one day.

Cool so it's best to wait on the throttle body. That's good to know so I won't shell out that money early

how r u liking those flowmasters on your stand. I had flowmasters on my 2004 gt. Seems most people r favorinf the magnaflows on these new models. What about slp or borla or any of the others. And did u keep the H pipe or switch to an x pipe

Can't afford a 50,000 dollar car. I'm ordering the base model 5.0. I wish I could afford a gt500. Hell I don't even pay my own car insurance. I'm still in my parents plan.
I have kids and a fiancé. I have 12000 to blow but I still have a few other things I wanna do with that money too. That's my income tax money

I'll have 12k in February once my income tax comes in and yup they still pay it. Always have. They want to and don't mind and I'm not about to argue with them buy don't get it twisted man I'm a full time plant worker and full time college student with kids. I handle business for myself but I'm an only child and u know how parents are when it comes to kids who r their only child. They will always spoil an only child some kind of way

I'll have 12k in February once my income tax comes in and yup they still pay it. Always have. They want to and don't mind and I'm not about to argue with them buy don't get it twisted man I'm a full time plant worker and full time college student with kids. I handle business for myself but I'm an only child and u know how parents are when it comes to kids who r their only child. They will always spoil an only child some kind of way

Good luck on your mods! If you are set on spending the money, probably look at adding a blower to the car at a low boost level with your funds. 5.0's are making very nice power FI.

Otherwise, I'd take that 12k and put it towards your kids college funds.