New Best Numbers....I WANT 12's!!!!!

5ohhh

Mar 31, 2005
Loveville, MD
Well after running my car at an all ford meet this weekend I turned out some new numbers that I am very happy with.

60:1.87 <---(Was almost my worst all weekend)
330:5.476
1/8:8.464
MPH:82.24
1000:11.042
1/4: 13.217
MPH: 103.44

Mods: 4:10's, GT40 Intake, CAI, BBK T/B, 15 inch prostars with M/T ET Street radials, skinnys up front, Pro 5.0 Shifter, BBK X-Pipe, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, 14 Degrees Timing, A/C and Smog Delete 3,200 Pound Race Weight.

I Want 12's!!!! I know it will be tough but with that 60' the car will go faster as is. It turned a 1.77 earlier in the weekend so theres a tenth to be gained right there. Anyone know where I can pick up a tenth or two?? Maybe a mass air meter? Cat Back? Im open for ideas. Lets Hear it!!

• Sponsors (?)

Other than motor mods for more horsepower

How about .............

Ditch the other seats
Power shift if you dare
Disco the exhaust at the xpipe/catback juction
Better fuel for more total spark advance
Turn the water pump only

Grady

Yea I had a crappy lauch with my best i didnt pre load the trans or anything i just eased into it being I didnt want to break anything. I need to buy some radials and have a better launch and I should be in the 12.s But Nice work on that one. :nice:

You should be cutting some 1.6 60's if you have regular springs or drag springs. When my car was lowered and I switched to the drag springs I knocked up to .2 off my 60's and gained .5 in ET's. But other than that , looks as though that thing is haulin.

What MAF do you have?

Also like final-5.0 said dithch the rearseats, ditch the passenger seat( just at the track), run some good gas in there and you should see 12's no problem.

FWIW I have the MT ET Drag Radials and cut 1.6 60's with them at 16psi.

slvrbullit302 said:
You should be cutting some 1.6 60's if you have regular springs or drag springs. When my car was lowered and I switched to the drag springs I knocked up to .2 off my 60's and gained .5 in ET's. But other than that , looks as though that thing is haulin.

What MAF do you have?

Also like final-5.0 said dithch the rearseats, ditch the passenger seat( just at the track), run some good gas in there and you should see 12's no problem.

FWIW I have the MT ET Drag Radials and cut 1.6 60's with them at 16psi.

hes still running the factory meter ..... and the car is really low on an ebiach pro kit .... stock shocks and struts ...