New Buck,with Heart For Mustangs.

Throttlin V8'R

Jan 12, 2017
Texas
Howdy to all members viewing this thread.As the title speaks for itself I'm just another new buck,that loves Mustangs(Saleen&Shelby). Although I currently don't own one.

Was originally looking forward to buying an 02 GT 5 speed.But insurance money slapped me in the face,and said 397 a month.So no not now,but hopefully in the next couple years or whenever I start making good bucks again,I can upgrade to an 99-04 S281 or Terminator Cobra.(Possibly clone)

Meantime,I plan to be a member of the forum and look for more answers to questions I had...Questions a lot of you answered already.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet.

So the new edge mustangs trip your trigger huh? I can't blame you, when modified properly they are just so badass it's amazing!

Snoop around and ask questions as you need, there's a good group of gearheads here that'll be more than willing to help you.

You have expensive tastes. That's ok though. Who doesn't want a Shelby or a Saleen?

Good to have you with us.

Thank you for the welcome!

Lol I know,it'll be years till I get in that price range.But I have considered cloning,just to save money.I saw a couple of these in person,but one stang I'd really want is the 14 SA30(95k) or an 08 S302.I saw an S302E Sterling Edition,overseas only twenty five of em were made with a price of 100k.But clones&the cheaper models of Saleens&Shelbys will be satisfactory seeing how they're numbered.

My father thinks I'm crazy for even thinking about buying a 100k mustang,instead of considering a GTR lol.But I find these cars to be truly unique,spite their prices.However like I said it'd be a long time and a lot of saving,I'd need to get one.But one way or another I'll see how this all goes one day.