New car (byby stang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give much weight to the "Official" anniversary cars. 25, 35, 40th. They were just GT's or 6'ers with a $1,000 cosmetic upgrade package. I've seen people quoting values of $14K for a '99 with 70,000 miles on it. I don't get it. Then again, people say Mach's are just striped up GT's.

Wouldnt it be souped up GT instead of stripped? :)

But I agree the anniversay packages add no value at all really. Just a stipe on the hood and a few other cosmetic junk.

But seriously that is one ugly car. I dont blame people for trading for different cars, but a 1995 Saab with 125,000 + miles wiskey tango foxtrot (WTF)

• Sponsors (?)

damn that things ugly.. did you treat it like a could be wife.. can you see yourself with that in 5 years living with the fact its gotten older and less attractive? :D mustangs never age though..

Wow what a bunch of wet blankets, is the the same treatment I'll get when I get the next gen mustang? LOL

It's all good, wrong board to be on, I thought people could remain honest and chill, I guess my personal situation, and taste differs, but only here have I gotten a negative responce. To say the trade was stupid, not to consider the Saab is damn near a brand new car, I mean, I can't think of what hasn't been replaced.

Anyways this iswhy I never chill on message boards, too much binary ego, and jealousy my 2.0T will own a stock modular, PI or not, I'd know, I had one till yesterday.

Peace for good, rednecks.

Oh, maybe you guys should study up on suspension and brakes, so you can slow down your live axle hunks of $hit, I won't be missing mine, worst investment I ever made. Yay, now I can actually stop and turn in the rain, and even make some stangs my bitch, compliments of some of the users on this board. Did I mention it ran a 13.8 at 12 psi?

I won't be back to check the thread, so just delete, stupid greedy americans.
Funny, a 4cyl can put down all this power, and I can still reduce the boost and get my mpg I want...

ok i didnt read everything but did you just trade your mustang for a saab even up?:shrug: cause if you did i have some nice ocean front property in montana that i would be interested in selling. :notnice:

Actually I do well for myself, but the stang had to go, to take a great job, period. How much money I make is personal, and people would respond negatively to it, I never talk about money, it's uncomfortable.

Aight peace, you guys were nice when I had the stang, so I see hw it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.