!!!!!!!!New Classic Forum Rules!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Hijacking.....what is this Hijacking? :shrug:

An the picture....that was B.D.O.S (Before Deanna on stangnet) and i'm some what gald...::snicker::

Dear ol dad and BBFCM won't stop pickin on Pak for his injury..... :nonono: Tisk tisk...I wonder if a time out is in order....that is...time out of the gutter! Hmm maybe chelle and I could arrange that....lol Like that would ever happen. :rlaugh:

GP:

Still in the priliminaries, selling my old parts to be able to buy parts for the roadster, doing alot of research for the best way to build the kit, and good options to put on it (brakes, clutch, seats).

going to get it April 24 from FFR.

electricgreen said:
What about discussing the REAL Eleanor :D

You'd still have all the wannabes in there thinking they were worshiping the one and only Ele, and they'd probably put a gun to their head when they found out there was another one 20 some years earlier. Do you want that on your conscience? :shrug: :D

Ozsum67 said:
You'd still have all the wannabes in there thinking they were worshiping the one and only Ele, and they'd probably put a gun to their head when they found out there was another one 20 some years earlier. Do you want that on your conscience? :shrug: :D
Yes! :D
MustangGurl2695 said:
Dear ol dad and BBFCM won't stop pickin on Pak for his injury.....
Whoa! Wait a minute there lil missy! Pak invites abuse, it would be rude of us not to heap it on him!
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

BTW, E.G.

You do indeed worship the original! and, if I am not mistaken, it took more abuse in the orignal movie, and survived, since they did all the takes with one car, while over 10 cars were used up in the remake.

Ozsum67 said:

OZ!! What are you talking about?? An Ele 20 years ago ?? Thars no such animal. ( chambers 9mm) . SAY IT AINT SO !! SAY IT !! SAY IT! SAYITSAYITSAYIT!!!!!! :D

chepsk8 said:
GP:

Still in the priliminaries, selling my old parts to be able to buy parts for the roadster, doing alot of research for the best way to build the kit, and good options to put on it (brakes, clutch, seats).

going to get it April 24 from FFR.

I came acros this link and thought you may find it interesting. You proably already know about it, but here goes

http://myweb.cableone.net/campbelljl/FFR_build/Build-main.htm