New conspiracy theory.....

skywalker said:
Neither one is especially large.

compared to the moon maybe, the 747's wing span is longer than the wrights first flight!(212ft as i recall). in fact untill recently the 747 was the largest COMMERCIAL(yes i know there are military aircraft that are marginally larger) aircraft in the world. the C5 galaxy, the C17, the an-124, and the an-224(?) are larger, and have larger payloads that the 747, but again marginally.

• Sponsors (?)

rbohm said:
compared to the moon maybe, the 747's wing span is longer than the wrights first flight!(212ft as i recall). in fact untill recently the 747 was the largest COMMERCIAL(yes i know there are military aircraft that are marginally larger) aircraft in the world. the C5 galaxy, the C17, the an-124, and the an-224(?) are larger, and have larger payloads that the 747, but again marginally.

I think he was just trying to make an attempt to let everyone know he is/was in the oohrah gang.

skywalker said:
Neither one is especially large.
say what? the 747 is the biggest and heavist airliner ever. fully loaded, it's 1,000,000 pounds. Until the Airbus A380 is in service in 2007, 747's are still the big boys.

757 is a medium range narrowbody (single aisle) jet.
Boeing model numbers are for the most part chronological.
707-First Jetliner, Four turbojets, single aisle, medium-long range.
717-720- 707 variants from airliner and military demands.
727-medium range, medium capacity, trijet-three turbojets.
737-regional-short range to medium range twinjet-two turbojets. modern versions are stretched and fitted with high bypass turbofans, new wings, new flight deck, yadda, yadda.
747-first true widebody. two decks, lower deck is twin aisle. first commercial airliner to be fitted with high-bypass turbofans right off the bat. still heavy and big and log legged for today's standards.
767-developed along side the 757. the 767 is a widebody, twin aisle, twin engined medium to long range jet, that shares the same flight deck as the 757 to reduce training cost for pilots in large airline companies.
777-intended to be a DC-10 replacement. Looks similiar to the 767, but it's all new and bigger and wider. features the most powerful turbofans ever. power ranges from 85,000 to 100,000 pounds of thrust. to give an idea on how powerful that is, the original p&w turbojets had 8000 pounds of thrust.
twin aisle, large capacity, ultra long range airliner.

just for those who want a small history of Boeing. if anybody has any questions about airliners, feel free to ask. Boeing also has an interesting website, with specs and interactive range charts.

gp001 said:
I agree Hop. My family has been in the intelligence field since the 40's, so I know what you mean. However, there is a huge difference between concealing certain things for the greater good, and orchestrating the Nations worst disaster and killing many of that same Government. Also, remember how close that disaster came to actually dooming this country. Had the markets (Wall Street) not been able to re-open as quickly as it did we would have REALLY had a major problem of grandiose proportions. NONE of what came from the attacks were a benefit in any way what so ever for the Government or the Nation, so I really never understand the tinfoil hat conspiracy brigades and their ramblings..

Looks like were on the same sheet of music. :cheers:

rbohm said:
........two were hits and one was a head shot, BUT the last shot snapped kennedy's head backwards, the exact opposite that oswalds shots had done, indicating that last shot came from in front of kennedy..............

Inconslusive evidence. I've seen evidence to suggest a shot from behind could in fact cause that type of reaction upon impact. The fatal head shot could have come from either direction.

I don't believe Oswald was the only person involved however.

I theorize the question could be answered once and for all if the video could be analyzed by computer to look for evidence of the bullet traveling through the air moments before impact. Even at the relitively slow speeds the existing video was shot at, todays technology should be able to isolate anything that is moving in frame by frame anaylsis. The bullet trail is there, on film, it just needs to be uncovered. In each frame this object would be in a different place. If the layers of images were seperated I think it would uncover the bullit trail.

If you look at frame by frame film you will see motion that's faster than the filming rate as a blurred object. That's why aniamls feet appear blured if you see raw video of them running. A bullit would be traveling at a high rate of speed createing a blurry trail (or line) that would tell from which direction it came.

I found the guilty party......

[QUOTE John Karry]"Oh if JFK could see me now, they think bush did it, I'm in for sure........."[/QUOTE]

john-kerry-at-debate.jpg

Ozsum2 said:

He didn't do it. He was busy smokin grass with Ho Chi Min and Hanoi Jane. :notnice:[/QUOTE]

Speaking of good 'ol red jane, (whom I'm glad red ted turner can handle cause i can't) she was on tv the other night for a women's voting drive called "Vagina's Vote"
They all wore little t-shirts saying "Protect your vagina, Vote left!"

I laughed and laughed and laughed!

skywalker said:
He didn't do it. He was busy smokin grass with Ho Chi Min and Hanoi Jane. :notnice:

Speaking of good 'ol red jane, (whom I'm glad red ted turner can handle cause i can't) she was on tv the other night for a women's voting drive called "Vagina's Vote"
They all wore little t-shirts saying "Protect your vagina, Vote left!"

I laughed and laughed and laughed![/QUOTE]

Freakin Beech! I saw a bumper sticker that had Hanoi Jane and Kerry on it. It said traitors.com

skywalker said:
At least she apologized. That thought hasn't yet occurred to Kerry.

He doesn't need to apologise! Haven't you had the chance to be enthralled by his "resto-modded" war history??** :rolleyes:

** All modifications to Mr. Kerry's military record are neither destructive nor permanent! They can be easily reverted, and his record can return to its original concours Liberal form in just a short afternoon! :D