New driver!

willthescout

Aug 6, 2018
Maine
Hi all, I joined this site because my brother told me to find a forum to learn about the 2014 Mustang GT that I bought from him. I won't bring the car from Long Island till spring. I never owned a true sports car like a Mustang. I did own an Acura GSR 1994 with the V-tech motor which I also bought from my brother. The car was stolen by some MS13 gang members so you can only imagine what happens to that vehicle and the seats are being used for furniture lol. I live in Maine now so I am not too worried about gang members stealing my cars. I got a really good deal for $23,000.00 with only 33,000 miles. This is a list of what he has done. STEEDA COLD AIR INTAKE/OFF ROAD X-PIPE/ GT500 EXHAUST/ SHORT SHIFTER/ Q-BALL SHIFTER/ ECBACH PROLINE SPRINGS/ 20IN SHELBY RAZOR RIMS- 10IN REAR 9IN FRONT/ NITRO 555 TIRES 285/35/20/ MUSTANG MAGIC CUSTOM TUNE 489HPW/ 420 TO THE WHEELS. Now I have no clue what that means so this is why I joined a forum so I can start to learn. I am 47yrs old and always wanted to treat myself to a fast car so I hope I made a wise choice, as far as all the mods, well they come with them so I guess he knows what he was doing. I am not into racing but am looking forward to doing the quarter-mile track in it just to see what it can do. I respect and appreciate any input that you Mustang aficionados can give.- Will

• Sponsors (?)