New member to Stang.Net

Hello All,

I’m Miguel, and new here. I am looking forward to start on my new project, restoring my ‘66 289 A-code factory automatic Fastback. Going to take my time, learn as I go, and build her right, so wish me a lot of luck.

Really quick forum poll, if your uncle is offering to give you his ‘73 351 Cleveland Mack 1 which he is the original owner that needs full restoration also, should I accept it? I’m torn because I want it solely because it’s my uncle, but honestly not really a fan of that body style. What say you?

Thank you,

Attachments

• 0812081219.jpeg
    0812081219.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to :SN:
If you have the space take it. A 73 is not the popular body style but................ It is a MACH 1 so........ It is valuable and to add a family owned stang makes it more so.
If you can I say 'do it'.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks brotha, I appreciate acknowledgment and advice. After reading your feedback I told my uncle that I accept, and he is already shipping her to me. So that settles it, I guess I’m picking a second job to cover all my restoration costs. Wish me luck ya’ll.

Welcome to StangNet!
Very nice 66’ and good move taking the 73’.
It’s just money, space, and time. Lol
Thank you, I appreciate that. You’re right, I appreciate your words of wisdom. I can tell you’re wise beyond your years speaking the truth like that. Like you said, “It’s just money, space, and time,” so why am I sweating the small stuff right? Lol, thanks once again