New Edelbrock IAS Shocks for sale for a 64-70 mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdw5000

May 25, 2008
I purchased brand new Edelbrock Performer IAS Monotube shocks for my 68 mustang last fall with the Grab-A-Track suspension kit from Mustang Plus. I have 2 rear shocks and 2 front shocks. I never installed the shocks last fall or over the winter, they just sat in the garage. This past week I did install the rear shocks on the rear of the car but I still have not lowered the car to bear any weight on them. I have decided to get drag shocks for the car since I have decided to go with a bigger engine and I need better weight transfering shocks. The rear shocks are brand new and have never been used. They have only been bolted in place and are still on the jack stand. I no longer have the boxes for them because I threw them away. The front shocks are still in their boxes and have never been opened. I live in Breezewood, PA. I will sell each shock for $70. They are about $84.95 new. Buyer must pay any shipping cost associated with the purchase. Please contact me at [email protected]

http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=700+300514+4294908331+4294908282+115+4294925083

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.