New Ford magazine

nvr2low

Apr 17, 2007
syracuse ny
Huw Evans, the originator of Modified Mustangs left the magazine a few months ago and is back on his own trying to get another great idea off the ground. Its a free online mag dedicated to late model fords. looks pretty cool so far, check it out www.powrford.com it just launched today.

I posted this in BHR but i dont think many people spend time down there so im posting it here too. spread the word to all the ford enthusiasts!

• Sponsors (?)

Holy hell, if that's the first "issue" and he's got that grey coupe that i've seen 100x on 4eyedpride on the cover, i'm all in! I've always loved that car just because it's a little rough around the edges but still means business.

that grey mustang was pretty sweet, definitly my kind of cover car, anyone have more info/pics of that car? they screwed up and put the stats from the V6 mustang in another article of that issue

yeah will it be a free e-magazine or a subscription? I will take it in for sure..........have a lot of trees that are collecting dust on my shelves

free for as long as they can keep it free. if they can keep enough sponsors to pay the bills they are not going to charge. if they cant it will be a small fee like a normal mag. im assuming if people are clicking the links to sponsor pages the money will keep rolling in.