Fox New Fox magazines!

FastDriver

My dad had a bra
SN Certified Technician
Sep 5, 2001
Vass, NC
Just received the first set of fox featured magazines. They do more than foxes, but they sell a pack of their fox features to make it easy for us. Excited to crack em open. When did you get your last legit tangible mags?

IMG-20230609-WA0002.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Alex corellas red coupe is my favorite . That’s street car goals . Drives 100 mi each way to work been 8.1x on 17 and I think 8.0 on a 15 with only 311 ci

@FastDriver - Are those issues specifically for Foxes? ie, do they have Fox tech stuff or Fox feature cars in them? Or do they just have a Fox on the cover, but inside are mainly about newer Mustangs?
I've only read 1 so far. It was not fox cover-to-cover, but it did have quite a bit more than just the feature. 3 or 4 fox related articles and event coverage. So, I felt like it gave foxes their share of coverage overall.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 users
Sell them if want to get rid of them.

Just don't do it in the discussion forums. :D

You might start here: https://stangnet.com/mustang-forums/forums/other-classifieds.273/ You can always post the link to other websites if you desire. That forum will host the images for you too (allows you to copy/paste images to other sites).

You can also load images to an album. Click [Ad Media] under the [Media] tab drop-down above. This will also allow you to host images across the internet.

I dare anybody to compare the up-time of SN versus say... Photobucket over the last 20 years (our images are still here while the PB image links are all dead). :rlaugh:

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user