New guy here..with a pic

Lash

Jul 19, 2006
Pewaukee, WI
Hey...just bought my first mustang. Got a great deal on it.... $3000. 144k mi. on the body, roughly 70k on the motor.
Needs a little body work (hard to see in the pic...but it's there...lol)...but I can fix it.

View attachment 453593

Came with some mods too..

New 4.10 Ford Racing gears
New Auburn Gear Limited Slip
Strange 4 lug axles and new drums
phenolic intake spacer
Ford E-303 cam
New Hayes Clutch
Underdrive pully's
Noisy gear drive
New ARE wheels
New 225/50-16 Dayton tires
New shoes/pads
4pt. roll bar

Newer but not brand new:
Plugs/Wires
K&N filter
Flowmasters

Interior needs a little cleaning and a piece or two also...but I'm not gonna complain. I hade to beat people down with sticks to get to this thing first.
Previous owner ran 14.2's -14.4's with 2.0 60's.

So expect me to be posting around here often! :D :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

:nice: Love the colour....and lower it :D

PS Its

stang.jpg

thats a great deal, i love the color and wheel combo. You should get alot lower then 14.2 with those mods. And I agree lower it, it looks like a truck ;)

Thanks for the welcome!!!

I plan on taking it to the track to see what I can do. The guy who had it before me had the car for about 1 month (he got it from a close friend). Took it to the track on the crappy dayton tires and ran fairly consistent 14.2's with 2.0 60's. When I got the car I notice that one of the quad shock wasnt even bolted in...just hanging there (on the passanger side). So I'm pretty surprised he even ran that...lol.

Just gotta freshen her up a bit....ad some headers and catted h and then I'll probably head down to the track later this year. Some different tires probably wouldnt hurt either. :nice:

Is a 2.0 60 decent for street tires for the mods?? What do people normally pull?
I was thinking a 1.9 and it'll be really close to a 13.9