New Guy..... Need Advice

Efrainsx

Sep 5, 2016
Hey what's up guys I'm new to this forums and to mustangs. I recently had my car crashed so it's time for a new one. I've been driving my bros 01 Bullitt and fell in love with it I also decided to start driving to see if the gas mileage is as bad as people say I think it's not that bad I can afford it and we'll I've been going back and forth on which model to get either a 97 cobra or 01bullitt I love the looks of the newedgestyle but I like the sound of the 4v engine the cobra has I've also heard the cobra responses to mods better than a Bullitt but that cobra parts are twice the money... Can anyone help me out with those let me know the pros and cons with both cars..... Thanks in advanced

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet brother!

If you're interested in a modular engine mustang, try snooping through their subforum, '96-'04 general talk. Read some of the threads there, post a new thread in that subforum of any questions you might have. Someone will help you out.

I'm a fox guy, but I understand liking that edge bullit!

Like @65Ccoderagtop said though, the Mach 1's are smokin'.

Good to have you with us man!

Welcome. Have you looked into the New Edge Mach 1 Mustangs? 4V 4.6 , Shaker hood.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jSfhGPatUU

Honestly Mach 1's are really nice I dig them but I have heard that modding them could be quite expensive and plus I don't think that's in my budget well atleast not for now I'm still working at a cafe but as soon as I'm 18 I'll find a different job and hopefully be able to afford one but I'm still stuck with either the Bullitt or 97 cobra

Reactions: 1 user