New Member - Second Time Owner

05Roush0659

Dec 20, 2015
New Jersey
Hi Everyone

I'm new to the site, have browsed around recently. Just picked up an 05 Roush Stage 1 w/m90 Roush Charger. Has been about 10 years since I got rid of my 91 GT and looking forward to getting back into it.

Bought the car from a dealer who wasn't very familiar with the mods, so still going over the car and seeing what's what.

Anyone recommend any good shops in Jersey? I used to go to Outrageous/Big Daddy, but seems they are closed now? Need someone to take a look at a few things and then eventually start doing some mods :)

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Hi Everyone

I'm new to the site, have browsed around recently. Just picked up an 05 Roush Stage 1 w/m90 Roush Charger. Has been about 10 years since I got rid of my 91 GT and looking forward to getting back into it.

Bought the car from a dealer who wasn't very familiar with the mods, so still going over the car and seeing what's what.

Anyone recommend any good shops in Jersey? I used to go to Outrageous/Big Daddy, but seems they are closed now? Need someone to take a look at a few things and then eventually start doing some mods :)

Thanks
Welcome to Stangnet!!!

As far as someone in the Toms River area not too far from Big Daddy's shop, look at Wicked Motorsports (Kevin Hand is the owner).

@madspeed - thanks! yea been itching to come back for a while. and thats right, it was a factory stage 1 and the original owner had dealer put the m90 on after the fact. Kept getting an error when trying to upload a file to the thread. Posted a few pics in an album

@84Ttop - thanks!! i was just reading about Wicked and heard some good things, i think im going to check them out. Did Big Daddy's shop close? I ran in to Dwayne about a year or two ago and said he had moved to Lakewood, but the number is disconnected and all the searches i did said permanently closed. Was thinking about just taking a ride over there.