New Mods!

340.29m/s

Sep 22, 2003
Blue Springs, Mo
I just got done ordering some mods and think that I made out pretty well. What do you guys think:

Motive 4.10's with full install kit: 199.99 shipped

MAC O/R H Coated w/ hardware: 160.00 shipped

Magnaflow Catback: 320.00 shipped

Diablo Predator (updated version): 299.00 shipped.

(when you think about it, I saved 100 w/o speedcal, 100 w/o cats, and some w/o T/A... the predator seems like a much better buy when you think of it like that :) )

How did I do?

• Sponsors (?)

340.29m/s said:
I plan on doing the exhaust on my own, I was quoted $200 for gear install.

Does anyone know if $200 is a good price? What should I expect to pay for lube and the friction modifier?
I paid my installer about $20 for Royal Purple and about $6-7 for friction modifier. Not major expenses here for the good stuff.

Diablo Predator (updated version): 299.00 shipped.

Where did you get the Diablo Predator for only 299??? Every where i see it, it is 399. Im gonna get it from a buddy of mine that work at O'Reillys...with his discount, Which is cost plus 10%. Brings the Price to 336.

But 299, WHERE????????
Sorry a little off topic.

But sounds like a great start on mods. :nice:

340.29m/s said:
I have heard about a lot of Mach's breaking axles running BFG DR's, does anyone know if anyone has had problems with the less sticky Nitto's?

I haven't heard about Nittos snapping axles ... as for the $200 for the gear install ... sounds about avg to a little high. :shrug:

Enjoy the mods ........ like I had to say that. :rolleyes:

955.0HO said:
Where did you get the Diablo Predator for only 299??? Every where i see it, it is 399. Im gonna get it from a buddy of mine that work at O'Reillys...with his discount, Which is cost plus 10%. Brings the Price to 336.

But 299, WHERE????????
Sorry a little off topic.

But sounds like a great start on mods. :nice:

Mach1registry.com under the GroupPurchase/Discount forum, look for the Diable Predator thread (there are two... look for the one with the most replys)

If you call today (7/17) I think you can still get it for 299 shipped, after that it is still only 299 + shipping :nice: