New Moroso intercooler tank...

HEAVYGT

Sep 14, 2006
Elgin, IL.
Emay came over Sunday evening and installed my new Moroso Intercooler Coolant Tank. This unit was originally made to sit in the battery location but Erin had a better idea and made some custom brackets. The install looks factory and sits in my original air box location which was open do to my Kenne Bell setup. This new unit holds over 3 1/2 quarts of coolant and should really work well. I love when Erin works on my car, he treats it like it's his Elaeanor! It's to the point now where no one else works on my car except Erin! Here's a few pics...should be finished tonight :D

DSC02613.jpg

DSC02614.jpg

DSC02612.jpg

DSC02616.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Tank complete with 1/4 stock welded to base for mounting, holes bored, and powder was 75.00

There's a total of 440.00 in powder in glenn's bay, labor not included on my end. Remember in that brackets or hardware used for custom mounting are also coated. You can't touch that price on the street nor get the quality of service. My rush jobs are turned around in 24-48 hours on request and it's warrantied as long as he owns the car. Even if we dinged or chipped at our own fault.

Tank complete with 1/4 stock welded to base for mounting, holes bored, and powder was 75.00

There's a total of 440.00 in powder in glenn's bay, labor not included on my end. Remember in that brackets or hardware used for custom mounting are also coated. You can't touch that price on the street nor get the quality of service. My rush jobs are turned around in 24-48 hours on request and it's warrantied as long as he owns the car. Even if we dinged or chipped at our own fault.

You willing to help out fellow stangnetters on powder coat? :D

Nice !! I might need you to do some stuff for my car in the future !! :nice: