New Mustang 66.

• Sponsors (?)

I'd be curious to see the car in person. Obviously, it's not a daily driver. But one can appreciate it for what it is. An exercise in design and execution. Big bonus points if the thing runs. And on the flip side, major deduction if that's just an empty block. Nothing turns me off more than when you're checking out a street rod and you find out that there's no crank, rods, pistons, cam, etc. I was surprised that people actually show cars that way.

I'd say it would run. I have no doubt in Myers, he is, after all, Summernats' "Burnout Champion of the World" several times running. I don't think he'd build something that just looked the biz.

I too would be disgusted if I saw a show car that didn't work. You may as well take the wheels out and seal the wheel openings to smooth the body up lol.

I still stick to my comment that there is no way this could be a daily driver. He would never see anyone to the left of him. Got to give it to him though. ...... that is one damn clean mustang. But the dual blowers does just that....blows this thing out of proportion. Take one blower off and show us what a "human" car can do.... Looks like that thing might make good time if he used it like that, except for the not being able to see the light tree at the starting line and the thing probably weighs a ton...part. Nice paint job though. :rlaugh:

His a guy over here who has a pretty famous black 66 mustang pictured below. His won pretty much every burnout comp here in australia numerous times, won quite a few driving events at big shows, hit 170mph on the salt lakes here and won many trophies at shows with it.
65straightsick - your right though this isn't a daily driver, wouldn't suprise me if he took it out on the road at some stage though. His black 66 has a pretty big blower setup on it and it's street registred and driven at times, u would have all sorts of trouble seeing past that blower as well. (mind u it doesn't compare to the twin setup)

Now that is what I'm talking about. There is a hot rod mustang that looks mean. Just one more question, How do you go from fire flames on a black car, to pink flames on a silver car. Seems a little fruity, but i think that way about all neon paint jobs that guys put on their imports. (No offense toward homo-sexuals) :D