New Mustang Owner!

Love teh bullitt :nice: but i guess im biased. People are always asking me in gas stations and parking lots and whatever what the differences are between the gt and the bullitt, you will get that speech down easy haha. As for the exhaust, check out my vid in my sig, its an off road prochamber with borla stingers. I recently heard my buddy driving it from the outside and was amazed how loud and mean a hell it sounded. Also...4" rolled tips FTW

View attachment 327654

View attachment 327655

View attachment 327656

• Sponsors (?)

Love teh bullitt :nice: but i guess im biased. People are always asking me in gas stations and parking lots and whatever what the differences are between the gt and the bullitt, you will get that speech down easy haha. As for the exhaust, check out my vid in my sig, its an off road prochamber with borla stingers. I recently heard my buddy driving it from the outside and was amazed how loud and mean a hell it sounded. Also...4" rolled tips FTW

View attachment 327640

View attachment 327641

View attachment 327642

Highland Green FTMFW!!!! I love your car bro.... Was that u that said u moved up to sacramento?

Thanks for the comment, yea I live up in sac town. I dont know anyone here with stangs, i hear there are a lot of meets out here but ive never been to one. We should get some other sac stangs together for a photo shoot or something, you take some badass pics epik :D

Thanks for the comment, yea I live up in sac town. I dont know anyone here with stangs, i hear there are a lot of meets out here but ive never been to one. We should get some other sac stangs together for a photo shoot or something, you take some badass pics epik :D

Thanks...Im no photographer though, but my pics are ok....:D

I cruise around just about every weekend with a bunch of stangs. u should get together with us some time...I will PM u my number...We will probably be going out tonight (saturday the 8th)

Blah Blah bullits.

Well my car is.......................limted 2, the difference is............idk the seats, badges :shrug:

Nice car though welcome to :SNSign:

The difference is...
-The seats
-gauges
-intake manifold
-throttle body
-side skirts
-sail panels
-gas cap
-wingless
-springs, struts/shocks, swaybars
-no foglights
- & i think they are rated about 10 hp more than a standard GT

& the rarity & exclusiveness of a bullit....

Thanks...Im no photographer though, but my pics are ok....:D

I cruise around just about every weekend with a bunch of stangs. u should get together with us some time...I will PM u my number...We will probably be going out tonight (saturday the 8th)

The difference is...
-The seats
-gauges
-intake manifold
-throttle body
-side skirts
-sail panels
-gas cap
-wingless
-springs, struts/shocks, swaybars
-no foglights
- & i think they are rated about 10 hp more than a standard GT

& the rarity & exclusiveness of a bullit....

I meant my car 100th anniversery, basically nothing different on mine (when stock) compared to GT. But i learned something new today never noticed side panel difference on a bullit. There is a green one rolling around my town with giant truck nuts on the back thats all i see :rlaugh: