Roush new parts & new pics

88FoxSaleen

Founding Member
Oct 28, 2002
southern NH
though you guys maybe interested in what i have been doing w/ my Saleen clone. its been alot of hard work & money in a short time but it was all worth it. i installed a new rear w/ 3.55s & did the rear disc brake conversion to compliment the 73mm front calipers & SVO master cylinder, installed the upper intake, Saleen intake plate, EGR assy, throttle body & I.A.C that i personally hand polished, i hand polished my belt tensioner & P.S. pump bracket too. i put in a new 6 piece headlight kit that was long over due. i also installed a complete 87-88 Saleen flofit interior w/ front & rear seats, door panels & Momo MonteCarlo steering wheel w/ ford horn button. also added the lower silver pin stripe that some of the SCs had. w/ the polished stuff i had to do a major engine bay cleaning but what a difference!
my rear wheel track is now correct for the Saleen & looks mean. heres some pics!
View attachment 461332

View attachment 461334

View attachment 461336

View attachment 461338

View attachment 461340

View attachment 461342

View attachment 461344

View attachment 461346

View attachment 461348

View attachment 461350

View attachment 461352

View attachment 461354

View attachment 461356

View attachment 461358

View attachment 461360

View attachment 461362

View attachment 461364

• Sponsors (?)

....are you sure that's your car or is it Georges car??
Oh yeah, that's right, George has a Maverick!!! :p
Jay, the car looks awsome man. Keep up the good work. I think the next step would be to get blown!!! :D

....George, I think I have :dead: with the Maverick joke, this is the last one.......for now!! :p

I'm still laughing over the last Maverick crack! lol!!!
One of these days I should post pictures of my old 73
Maverick. It was two tone brown with a wicked hood scoop to cover the high rise single plane intake.

Jay you have exceeded anyones expectations and have done an awesome job. Two :nice: :nice: thumbs up to you!

thanx guys. the joke around here is that i have created the extreme Saleen clone & gone way beyond my expectations LOL. yeah, i pretty much ran out of anything else fox Saleen to put on it so i may look to supercharging it for the next project but for now i am going to take a break from turning the wrenches & enjoy what i have built for awhile ;-)

Jay

well after another corner carving run i must say the new gears & brakes are a massive upgrade. a little over a year ago my car still had the 4 cylinder brakes & planning stops was done in advance LOL. this isnt even the same car w/ 4 wheel disc brakes & gears! put a grin on me & my fathers face several times as we left rubber marks on many roads ;-) & the corners sure put the racecraft suspension to the test!

Jay