New ride guys... considering converting!!!

TC93

Sep 11, 2000
Ellerslie GA 31807
Yep,,bought a new car... And the thought has crossed my mind to convert over................................................... to Mod motors. :p But then reality hit and told myself, " Can't do it, love my foxbodies." The 84 t-top coupe is still my main hot-rod and the 97 is a sub while building the 84..So the 97 is just for cruising, and won't get many mods to it. Matter of fact I gave it to my wife, so I know I can't do allot of mods to it..LOL....Bet some of you hard core fox guys were thinking, "NO, don't cross over" when you started reading this...:rolleyes:

But, I bought a 97 GT just to have for a driver, and man its like getting into mustangs all over again. Don't know anything about the Mod motors and and I can't read enough on them.. It's like back in the early 90's when I started working on foxbodies, read everything I could get my hands on. And thats why the thought of crossing over crossed my mind.. Guess it was something new and plus it runs compared to the coupe where I haev a ton of work left...:bang:

The car is pretty clean with, 92K miles on it. It needed a tranny so I got a pretty good deal on it. Good thing about it though, it does have some basic mods done already. It has Steeda shifter, lower control arms, long tube headers, BBK catted h-pipe, and 3.73's. Only thing I am going to do to it, is, cat back system, subframes, appreance & audio stuff. I already started by adding the white 01 GT wheels and some billet intereior stuff. Next mod will be sub-frames and tinted windows..

anyway,,,Here is a quick picture of it, and more can be seen in my sig...

97gt_new_wheels_2_208.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

not knockin your car, but it looks like it needs much bigger rims! something just looks off in the wheel wells/tires. maybe its just the white/black contrast thing??:shrug:

It's funny you say that...my friends and I were just talking about those exact same rims. Those rims look so small and....well, "V6ish" on an SN95....but they look awesome on a Fox. I have the same rims (in silver not white) on my 88 coupe, and they look huge and aggressive. But for some reason they just look normal on an SN95.

Nice rims either way, and very nice ride.

dude i love it!!!! MORE PIX PLZZ! :nice:

Check my signature below....

bloopbloob said:
not knockin your car, but it looks like it needs much bigger rims! something just looks off in the wheel wells/tires. maybe its just the white/black contrast thing??

They have 245/45's on all 4.. Think I may add 275/40's on the rears to beef them up some. Plus the back needs to come down about 3/4", IMO. But 17's are the biggest rims i want for any car I have. 18" saleens would be nice but tires are too damn expensive for me..

check my sig and see the rims that were on it when I bought it.. YIKES talking about looking small, 16" waffle rims...LOL