New rims are on! DUW

fordguy87

Jul 15, 2005
PA
Well here they are 17x9 chrome 03 cobras. And thanks Srothfus for the spindles! no problems at all i never knew 5-lug conversions were this easy. All that had to be done was i removed the quad shocks and the tailpipes even fit without any adjustments and they are 275 wide tires.
2043867_72_full.jpg

2043867_73_full.jpg

2043867_74_full.jpg

2043867_75_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

nice, that back bumper dosent go, I think you need a cobra wing too :nice: Love the wheels though, car looks great, oh and you gotta lower it too, maybe thats why the back looks kinda off

Thanks guys, I dont know why the back end is sitting up so high it has bbk lowering springs front and back ... maybe its because theres no spare tire back there and i need new shocks and struts because it still has the stockers. And i've been wanting to get a cobra wing but now funds are just a bit low after the new rims.

fordguy87 said:
no i have 235s up front wish i would of went bigger of course and its 94-95 spindles and stock length axels out of the drivers sides of 2 rangers.

You can keep your quad shocks, you just need to flip them over, flipped they will clear 275's. Its nice to have them because you will get absolutly no wheel hop with them in.

That entire combo...wheels, color, smoked headlights, smoked clear tails and stance...Awesome. Never been a real fan of smoked anything. That looks killer! A fine example of a well thought out street machine.

~Jeff