New Side Window Louvers

killbee

Founding Member
Jul 30, 2000
Western NC
Well, after several polls and opinions I finally decided to go with black to match my wheels. I will be adding side window tint and rear louvers later so I thought black would match better. Plus I like to be diffrent.

Attachments

• 24357[1].jpg
    24357[1].jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 24356[1].jpg
    24356[1].jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Sponsors (?)

wow while i was cleaning my car today, i was thinking about the louvers that are on their way. And i thought how it would look being a diff. color than what my car is. I was trying to picture it but couldnt. looks cool too.

I thought about that but I found a great deal on a pre-painted GT 500 spolier that will be here on Wed. What about blacked out tail lights?

Is it from Atlanta Mustang by chance???:D I got mine from there.

The louvers look good. I saw a V6 the other day same color as yours with the black louvers.

What are you going to do about that "lift kit" look in the back????:shrug:

Is it from Atlanta Mustang by chance???:D I got mine from there.

The louvers look good. I saw a V6 the other day same color as yours with the black louvers.

What are you going to do about that "lift kit" look in the back????:shrug:

Well the hill I'm sitting on makes it more pronounced but I plan on getting some Ford lowering springs in the near future. I just worry about getting into the drive afterwards, it scrubs now if I'm not careful. I guess I'll be modding my driveway also. I got the spoiler off of E-Bay for $125 painted and shipped.