NEW TIMES!!! with video

SaleenGT2001

Jul 18, 2005
Four Oaks NC
well i went to the track last night ofr the 3rd time since the novi. the first track was a 1/8 and was really crappy. the 2nd was at fayetteville but it was VERY humid and i ran as soon as i pulled off the interstate after an hour drive. needless to say the times were comprable to the times i ran before the s/c. well last night i FINALLY got a good run in. it was about 70 degrees and not humid at all. i iced the s/c down before and after each run. the first race is a STI with mild mods and the 2nd is a built Evo with 500 hp at the wheels. i found that out the hard way!:( i still spun off the line and wheel hopped a little. maybe with some LCA's i can get a better 60 foot than the 1.9 i putr down last night. anyways enjoy the video!!!:D

my videos

• Sponsors (?)

NICE!! Now you were finally able to see what you could do :D. Street tires just dont cut it and you wind up running close to what you did N/A.

But you need to work on the 60'..your only about a tenth faster than my car through the 1/4. Drop that to the low 1.8s and hello 12.5s...or better :)

Mine are usually .2-.3 . How bad are yours?

Oh and I looked at an online calculator...supposedly your car is capable of around a 117MPH trap :nice: ...assuming 0 DA. I think some more practice will get you very close to that. Good luck and keep up updated!

i really havent raced at whole lot. i'd say i've made 30 passes down the track in the 2 years i've owned the car. i kinda blacked out at the light in the last pass. i get anxious when there are sooo many people at the track watching me.

SaleenGT2001 said:
i really havent raced at whole lot. i'd say i've made 30 passes down the track in the 2 years i've owned the car. i kinda blacked out at the light in the last pass. i get anxious when there are sooo many people at the track watching me.

I know how that is and then you start thinking of the launch and what revs to be at and trying not to spin and dont want to miss a shift...and all that and you forget to get ready to go lol