New to Stangnet. Introduction and pics of my ride. DUW!

code3smith

Oct 5, 2004
Hi everyone. Being that his is my first post, I thought I would introduce myself to the west coast crowd since I live in Santa Barbara. My name is Brandon and I have a Sonic Blue 03 Cobra. I am quickly becoming a regular at MMR since I am always doing one thing or another to the car :) Looking to meet up with other like minded Mustang enthusiasts in the Ventura/SB County area. I havent been to any meets or shows yet and would like to start doing so. Here are some pics of my ride. You can read all about my mods on my cardomain page. I will take more pictures later this week since I have new race seats and lots of MGW goodies being installed. Hopefully I can start meeting some of you soon! I also love photography as evident by the pictures below lol :) So if anyone is interested in taking some good shots of their ride, let me know.

My Car on Cardomain

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

cobra3.jpg

cobra4.jpg

cobra5.jpg

cobra6.jpg

cobra7.jpg

cobra8.jpg

cobra9.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice ride!! Saw it at MMR getting the coil overs on and very nice set up. We are trying to start a monthly GTG down here in Camarillo on the first Thursday of ther month at Round Table Pizza. This Thursday we will be sampling the waters there if you are around.

Joe

Thanks for all of the nice compliments. I will be there tomorrow night for sure :nice: I got some new goodies just in time too :) Last night we put in the new race seats and rear seat delete kit from MMR. Today I finished putting in all of my MGW chrome pieces. I do have the MM FSTB waiting to get installed, but it wont be in before tomorrow night. Its a real nice piece. I will bring it so everyone can check it out. Looking forward to meeting everyone :banana:

Equipment used to take the pictures are my Canon Digital Rebel with kit lens, lens hood, and tripod.

code3smith said:
Thanks for all of the nice compliments. I will be there tomorrow night for sure :nice: I got some new goodies just in time too :) Last night we put in the new race seats and rear seat delete kit from MMR. Today I finished putting in all of my MGW chrome pieces. I do have the MM FSTB waiting to get installed, but it wont be in before tomorrow night. Its a real nice piece. I will bring it so everyone can check it out. Looking forward to meeting everyone :banana:

Equipment used to take the pictures are my Canon Digital Rebel with kit lens, lens hood, and tripod.
Ah, very cool, your car looks awesome and you took great pics..

Look's like im going to be trading in my camera :)