NEW TO THE FORUM

91GTfastback

Jan 14, 2011
Hello all,

My name is Kevin and I live in Pasadena, Ca. I have a white 1991 mustang GT hatchback that I am restoring to either sale or keep. I have owned the vehicle for over ten years now and have had the engine completely rebuilt, new TKO 600 transmissoin, new dual racing clutch, aluminum dirve shaft, new drilled/slotted racing rotors and calipers upfront only, New chrome cobra wheesl and tires 255/45/17, aluminum radiator, shorty headers, complete catback exhaust system, 255lph fuel pump, and currenlty gutting and completely resotring the interor to show room finish. I am waintring to get the car to complete show room finish inside and out with th excpetion of my hood scoop and exposed dual 2.5 inch dual exhaust in the rear which I would like to convert to side exhause but cant find a kit for my year, anyone know where I can find one?

If you took time to read my post I sincerely thank you and itf you could provide me with anyfeedback as to what other easy bolt ons I could add to improve horse power, reliability, ride quality, and value please let me know. Also let me know of any add ons to stay away from such as $100.00 adjustable fuel regualrtors, $100.00 throttle body spacers etc.. I've heard these two things add little to no hp gains. True? I will have psictures posted very soon for anyone interested in buying a sleek original style 1991 5.0 pearl white mustang GT hatchback with moon roof. I even have the origianl owners manual as well as all reciepts from my add ons such as the $2,500.00 transmission. That was honeslty the best investment though. To anyone out there I hihgly recommend the TKO 600 transmission I had a used T-56 (the viper tranny) before and I prefer the shorter, lighter, and I think tougher five speed TKO 600 by Tremec the makers of the tranny in the new 2011 5.0 mustang. The TKO 600 is better as it can handle the same torque as the viper tranny but with less mass and bulk.

• Sponsors (?)