new track times to come sunday! 10s here i come!

Modular2v

Founding Member
Jun 30, 2002
oklahoma
Im running the car for the 1st time sunday since the heads and intake swap/cage/manual rack and pinion/sound deadner removal. I pray to god the stiffer suspension and head/intake combo bumps me from a 11.18 to atleast a 10.99! Either way i will have video for you guys sunday. Im so excited.......and as always, PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BLOCK!

• Sponsors (?)

lol. I would be 2. I fired my car up yesterday and got all ancy can't wait for the nice weather to drive it. I need to rebuild my rear end before then though. everytime i play with my rearend my fingers stink. Oh well it has to be done if i'm going to see lower 11's in my car. I guess i should start modding the suspension so i can see times like yours.

lol. I would be 2. I fired my car up yesterday and got all ancy can't wait for the nice weather to drive it. I need to rebuild my rear end before then though. everytime i play with my rearend my fingers stink. Oh well it has to be done if i'm going to see lower 11's in my car. I guess i should start modding the suspension so i can see times like yours.

CT MATERIAL!!!!!!