New,used 66,67 parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

19stang66

Apr 16, 2003
I've got some parts off my 66 coupe that i'm posting on here and another site first then if they don't sell here then they'll go on ebay.

1. Brand new oil temp sending unit, bought from NPD. Was installed on car for about 2-3 weeks. I'm selling because I installed an aftermarket gauge so I have no use for it anymore. I'll be having a brand new temp sending unit for sale sometime soon, after I get my aftermarket gauge installed. Oil pressure is $10 shipped.
imgp09765un.jpg

2. I'm not sure what year these strut rods are for. I looked around a bit and I think they are the 68 style. Not really sure though, so ask around before you buy! They were on my car when I bought it last year. The PO said he replaced the old suspension parts with 1967 mustang parts, don't ask me why. They won't work on my car so I don't need them. I wire wheeled them and painted them flat black. Could use a new coat of paint though. Seem to be in very nice condition. Make a fair offer.
imgp09796rg.jpg

3. These are steel front to rear brake line set and steel front brake line set. I have opened the box to make sure they are still good and they are perfect. I have pics if you want them. Mustang Depot messed up my order and I didn't return in time so I got stuck with them. I can open the box to make sure they are still good. Here's a link to where I got them Brake line kits The part #'s are MFB002 and MLB003. I paid $40 just for shipping. $70 shipped.
imgp09818mp.jpg

4. Here are some original taillight bezels off my car. There is no black paint, it has worn off. The chrome is pretty heavily pitted and dulled. The left one in the picture has a crack in it. These would work fine if you just need something to throw on your car temporarily. $10 shipped.
imgp09821mp.jpg

imgp09854lf.jpg

Also for sale is an original ac unit. I have some other parts that come with it. I just remembered about it but am too busy to go dig it out. I have a few pictures of it. Just email or PM me about it.

Attachments

• imgp09765un.jpg
    imgp09765un.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 90
  • imgp09796rg.jpg
    imgp09796rg.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 88
  • imgp09818mp.jpg
    imgp09818mp.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 95
  • imgp09821mp.jpg
    imgp09821mp.jpg