new versailles rear end parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 brand new raybestos rotors,2 brand new rebuilt raybestos calipers, a set of premium raybestos semi met pads, calipers have the parking brake levers as well.

They are on my uninstalled rear end, because I cant find the parking brake brackets for this rear end I am selling the unused parts as without the brackets the brakes will not adjust. All these parts are high quality bought about 6-7 years ago and never used. I am asking 350.00 for rotors,calipers and pads, I also have brand new left and right raybestos brake hoses in the box and banjo bolts (not available anymore, Make offer....) I also have 2 sets of caliper mounting brackets and bols as well as axle to caliper brackets and a set of stock axles.

PM me if interested, I will be putting on ebay but thought I would offer to fellow mustangers first.

Ralph

• Sponsors (?)

2 brand new raybestos rotors,2 brand new rebuilt raybestos calipers, a set of premium raybestos semi met pads, calipers have the parking brake levers as well.

They are on my uninstalled rear end, because I cant find the parking brake brackets for this rear end I am selling the unused parts as without the brackets the brakes will not adjust. All these parts are high quality bought about 6-7 years ago and never used. I am asking 350.00 for rotors,calipers and pads, I also have brand new left and right raybestos brake hoses in the box and banjo bolts (not available anymore, Make offer....) I also have 2 sets of caliper mounting brackets and bols as well as axle to caliper brackets and a set of stock axles.

PM me if interested, I will be putting on ebay but thought I would offer to fellow mustangers first.

Ralph

I just did a quick check on the Rockauto website, and this is what I found regarding prices for these items:

Raybestos new Rotors:

Right: $37.89
Left: $37.99

Raybestos rebuilt Calipers:

Left: $57.79
Right: $58.89

Core charge for each: $69

Bendix Ceramic Pads: $31.89

Total(w/core charge): $362.45

If a person already had the calipers, then the total only comes to around $225 from that site . . . is there some reason why you are asking $125 more than what one would be able to buy them new from Rockauto?

Rock Auto is where I got my Versailles stuff from.

If the L and R caliper hoses are new I'm interested. Are they still in the box? Whats the part numbers on the boxes? Do you have a picture of the hoses?

still made in china.......I may keep the new hoses as I want to see how they fit my cobra calipers but I have some good cond used ones. My mistake, the center hose is raybestos bh36710, the l/r hoses are wagner bh88979 and bh9980 if I dont use them I will re-post. I am told they fit better than cobra hoses......

I am insterested in the new Vesailles hoses. Those are the correct part numbers. I would like to see pictures of them though. Sorry, I'm not interested in old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.